Things are changing quickly! Marketing continues to be the single biggest source of consternation for dance studio owners.
What will work?
How much will it cost?
How do I do that?
With summer here you need to start to plan out your marketing efforts. Don't wait until September. Start now and be ahead of the competition!
Here are some of the hottest and latest trends
* Pump up your online presence! Google, Bing, Yahoo and other search engines. These work and if you are not using them you are missing out. Just about everyone is searching online!
* Online resources for moms and families. There are many great resources out there. Find some in your area by doing a Google search under mom's, mom's organizations and family resources.
* Super pages and yellow pages .com. These work and best of all you have control when to turn them on and off.
* Facebook page and ppc. Build your facebook following and try out a pay per click campaign (ppc) You can target a certain area, age bracket and if they have children.
* Direct mailing to a targeted list. This is a great way to get in front of the right group of people. Do a mailing to a list that you can purchase for a specific age bracket. These targeted mailings do work!
* Networking with other businesses in your community. Get out of your studio and connect with area businesses. Hey remember that other business owners have kids too! Plus you can work to cross promote each others businesses. This is a great way to build your school on a limited budget!
* Don't forget to up-sell to your current customers. This one area has help us increase our revenue at our school. Keep selling to your current customers. They are already buying from you. It is much easier to sell to someone who loves what you do. Educate them on all of your wonderful programs. Help them by pointing out all of the great classes you offer and how it will help their child advance quicker if they take more classes. People need to and want to be lead. Lead your customers and watch your bottom line grow!