Do you have a special expertise or tip that you would like to share with our community of Dance Educators from around the world? Now you can....as a Guest Blogger with Dance Teacher Web featuring YOU as the expert! Topics can include any teaching technique or studio business enhancement idea you may have. From marketing and front desk improvements to faculty issues. All teachers/studio directors will receive professional recognition featuring your headshot and bio as well as accompanying links to your website which will boost your website's SEO rating.
See below for selection process and details on how you can become part of our DTW Blog community and submit your entries to us! We look forward to hearing from you!
1. All guest bloggers should be active members of DanceTeacherWeb.com
2. Guest bloggers may submit entries on voluntary basis; no compensation is associated with submission.
3. All submissions should be accompanied with a headshot, bio and link to personal website.
4. Submissions should consist of relevant material geared to dance teacher and studio owner professional development and education.
5. All submissions should be a minimum of 500 words, not to exceed 1500 words per entry.
6. All submissions are subject to editing & revision by DanceTeacherWeb.com Editor in Chief.
7. There is no limit to # of submissions per guest blogger.
8. Submissions do not guarantee posting of entry on DanceTeacherWeb.com Blog.
9. DanceTeacherWeb.com is not responsible for the opinions or commentary of its readers based on guest blog submission.
10. Upon acceptance, guest bloggers will be notified via email of approximate entry posting date.
11. Please submit all entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Good Luck & Welcome Aboard!